Muskogee - Vian - Fort Smith - Springdale
Armstrong Bank is proud to offer mortgage services at each Armstrong location, with specialized offices in four communities. Each mortgage department is staffed with a knowledgeable and hardworking team, that is waiting to make your home ownership dreams come true. Ready to start the process? Give us a call today at 1-888-680-2655 and let us connect you with a mortgage lender in your area.
Armstrong Bank offers:
- Conventional Loans - Conventional loans feature a fixed interest rate and extended loan terms to qualified borrowers.
- VA Loans: The Veterans Administration offers financing on mortgages for qualified borrowers.
- Section 184 Loans: Indian Housing Loan Guarantee Program offers home financing with a minimum down payment to approved Native American families.
- USDA Rural Development Loans: The U.S. Department of Agriculture offers financing on single family dwellings for those families who meet the low income guidelines.
- FHA Loans: The Federal Housing Administration provides home financing with a minimum down payment and longer terms. This loan is attractive for borrowers looking to repair their credit while still receiving a low rate.
Down payment assistance programs:
- MAP Funds: The Housing Authority of Cherokee Nation offers a mortgage assistance grant up to $20,000 that can be used for down payment assistance and closing costs for qualified borrowers.
- MCC: The Mortgage Credit Certification Program helps borrowers obtain a tax credit that reduces their mortgage interest costs each year.
- HSP: FHL Bank Topeka offers a mortgage assistance grant for first-time home buyers up to $7,500 that can be used for down pay ment assistance and closing costs for qualified borrowers.
To learn more about our loan products and services, visit with a knowledgeable loan officer at one of our convenient locations.
Rates and terms vary based on credit history, banking relationship with Armstrong Bank, down payment, income, and collateral.