Our mortgage department has over 40 years combined experience helping borrowers obtain the financing they need. And our large variety of business partners make it possible to find the best financing at the best rate. If you're looking for fixed rate, long term financing, we can help. Look over some of the many financing options we have available and see which is the best fit for your needs.
Armstrong Bank offers:
- Conventional Loans - Conventional loans feature a fixed interest rate and extended loan terms to qualified borrowers.
- VA Loans: The Veterans Administration offers financing on mortgages for qualified borrowers.
- Section 184 Loans: Indian Housing Loan Guarantee Program offers home financing with a minimum down payment to approved Native American families.
- USDA Rural Development Loans: The U.S. Department of Agriculture offers financing on single family dwellings for those families who meet the low income guidelines.
- FHA Loans: The Federal Housing Administration provides home financing with a minimum down payment and longer terms. This loan is attractive for borrowers looking to repair their credit while still receiving a low rate.
Down payment assistance programs that work in conjunction with the types of loans we provide:
- MAP Funds: The Housing Authority of Cherokee Nation offers a mortgage assistance grant up to $20,000 that can be used for down payment assistance and closing costs for qualified borrowers.
- MCC: The Mortgage Credit Certification Program helps borrowers obtain a tax credit that reduces their mortgage interest costs each year.
- HSP: FHLBank Topeka offers a mortgage assistance grant for first-time homebuyers up to $7,500 that can be used for down payment assistance and closing costs for qualified borrowers.
To apply online for a home loan, please CLICK HERE.
To learn more about our loan products and services, visit with a knowledgeable loan officer at one of our convenient locations.
Rates and terms vary based on credit history, banking relationship with Armstrong Bank, down payment, income, and collateral.