Sequoyah Co. AreaCarolyn Sumpter
102 E. Schley St.
Vian, OK 74962
Muskogee AreaShirley Hilton
1111 W. Broadway
Muskogee, OK 74401
Tahlequah AreaWhitney Thomas
1401 S. Muskogee Ave.
Tahlequah, OK 74464
Our mortgage department has over 40 years combined experience helping borrowers obtain the financing they need. And our large variety of business partners make it possible to find the best financing at the best rate. If you're looking for fixed rate, long term financing, we can help. Look over some of the many financing options we have available and see which is the best fit for your needs.
Armstrong Bank offers:
- Conventional Loans - Conventional loans feature a fixed interest rate and extended loan terms to qualified borrowers.
- VA Loans: The Veterans Administration offers financing on mortgages for qualified borrowers.
- Section 184 Loans: Indian Housing Loan Guarantee Program offers home financing with a minimum down payment to approved Native American families.
- USDA Rural Development Loans: The U.S. Department of Agriculture offers financing on single family dwellings for those families who meet the low income guidelines.
- FHA Loans: The Federal Housing Administration provides home financing with a minimum down payment and longer terms. This loan is attractive for borrowers looking to repair their credit while still receiving a low rate.
Down payment assistance programs that work in conjunction with the types of loans we provide:
- OHFA Bond: The Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency offers Bond money to those who qualify. The bond offers low interest rates and down payment and closing cost assistance.
- REI Bond: Rural Enterprises of Oklahoma offers down payment and closing costs assistance to qualified borrowers.
- MAP Funds: The Housing Authority of Cherokee Nation offers a mortgage assistance grant up to $15,000 that can be used for down payment assistance and closing costs for qualified borrowers.
- MCC: The Mortgage Credit Certification Program helps borrowers obtain a tax credit that reduces their mortgage interest costs each year.
To learn more about our loan products and services, visit with a knowledgeable loan officer at one of our convenient locations.
Rates and terms vary based on credit history, banking relationship with Armstrong Bank, down payment, income, and collateral.