Your MasterCard Check Card
One result of the recent check card conversion is that we now include with all Armstrong Bank checking accounts, at no charge to you, an innovative high-tech, high-touch solution using state-of-the-art intelligence technology and skilled fraud experts to detect fraudulent transactions on your account.
If our systems detect suspicious transactions, your card is immediately disabled and a fraud specialist will attempt to contact you right away. If you are unavailable, we assign a special “watch” status on your account until we know from you all is well. It is vital that we have the best phone number on file in order to contact you. Call or visit your local branch or call Customer Care at 1-888-680-2655 to update your information.
To Activate Your New Check Card:
(For added security, PIN numbers will now be sent in a second mailer a few days after you receive your check card.)
1. Make a balance inquiry or withdrawal at any ATM
2. Make a purchase using your PIN
3. Through your Online Banking Account - click HERE for detailed instructions
4. Call Telephone Banking at 1-888-201-1000
New! Armstrong Rewards
Armstrong Rewards gives you points for everyday spending. With Armstrong Rewards you earn points to use toward gift cards and travel anywhere in the world. Simply use your qualifying check card and watch the points add up. When you have enough points for the reward of your choice, just submit your redemption request. That’s it!
If you were enrolled in Visa Extras, your unused points were converted to your Armstrong Rewards account on March 29th.
If you were not a Visa Extras member, but would like to sign up for Armstrong Rewards, please CLICK HERE and we can set you up to be able to enroll.
Once you have enrolled in Armstrong Rewards, you may register your account HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions
CLICK HERE to view a list of frequently asked questions regarding the MasterCard Upgrade.
If you have any reoccurring monthly payments that require your check card number, be sure to switch them over to your new Check Card number and new expiration date before the next payment date.
- You will continue to enjoy surcharge free cash withdraws at all Armstrong Bank owned ATMs and at one of the many stores that allow you to get cash back when you make your purchase. Just look for the PULSE® logo. To get cash back, simply use the debit option and enter your PIN code, then enter the amount of cash you would like to receive back. CLICK HERE to view a list of PULSE vendors.